- General Membership $80 – this membership provides one vote if you have ownership in a registered Gypsy Vanner Horse, and reduced fees for registrations. As a General member you can also post horses for sale, and stallion at stud for free on the GVHS website. The GVHS also lists your contact information in the membership listing including a “hot link” to your email and website.
- Associate Membership $50 – this is a non voting membership, and you receive reduced fees for registrations. The GVHS lists your contact information in the membership listing along with a “hot link” to your email address.
- Lifetime Membership $750 – with a lifetime membership you will never have to pay dues again, and you receive reduced fees for registrations. You have one vote if you have ownership in a registered Gypsy Vanner Horse, and you can list horses for sale, and stallions at stud on the website for free. The GVHS also lists your contact information in the general membership list and the Lifetime membership list with a “hot link” to your email address and your website.
- Youth Membership $25 – this is a non voting membership for youth under the age of 18. A youth member qualifies to earn points toward year end youth show points awards and youth Vanner Advantage awards.
REGISTER A HORSE:
- age 0-6 months registation fee – Member $75/ Non Member $125
- age 6 mths – 36 mths registration fee – Member $100 /Non Member $150
- after 36 mth birthday registration fee – Member $125/ Non Member $175
- DNA parentage test required for all stallions and mares – $25
- Submitting DNA report from an outside lab $30
- DNA test only – not with a registration $30
- DNA parentage test on geldings optional – $25 (horses that are not parent verified will go into the temporary (if >age 3) or pre studbook.
- Hardship registration – $250 (in addition to the normal registration fees)
- Transfer of Horse Ownership within 60 days $25
- Transfer of Horse Ownership after 60 days $50
- Purchase of Farm Prefix $100
- Stallion report – No fee
- Updated or replacement registration certificate $25
- Change the Name of a Registered Horse -Member $50/ Non Member $100
All fees are non refundable. If your horse is not accepted for registration at this time you may resubmit it again at a later date with no fee due.
If you have questions or need assistance call 888-520-9777, ext. 1.